This page has been accessed $pagecount";
times. Since July 12th, 1998
- The fleur-de-lis symbolizes the fact the a Scout can always
point himself to the best direction in life.
- The three upper petals of the fleur-de-lis stand for the three
points to the Scout Oath: Duty to God and Country, Duty to
Others, and Duty to Self.
- The two stars stand for truth and knowledge.
The Eagle stands for the freedom of the United States.
- The shield on the Eagle represents a Scout's readiness to
defend that freedom.
- The scroll is the smile on a Scout's face as he does a good turn.
- The knot reminds a Scout to "Do a Good Turn Daily".