James D. Corder, Andrew P. Drake, Lee Orrick
Neil Coplin, Jason Cunningham, Ho-Sheng Hsiao, Bill Schwanitz, Jack Trout
Today, we ran through our First Nighter and prepared the room layouts. In
- We looked at the current status for our recruiting efforts.
This lead to a talk about completing projects in the workplace.
- We practiced our speeches. At the end, this included pointers
on leading off to the next speaker, posture, volume control,
use of gestures, and techniques for preparing for speeches.
- We created a checklist for the First Nighter
- Flyers, agendas, handouts -- must be nicely printed out
and ready for First Nighter.
- Table Skirts -- We need two of black or two of white.
- Print out the checklist and bring it to First Nighter
- Put away excess equipment in the room. This means
extra tables, chairs, coats, wires, ...
- Determine how many people are coming, and bring out
seats for 90% of that.
- Geto the American Flag and the Scouting Flag.
- Placement of people, including blocking the entrance
to the storage room, having someone up at the front
end of the room.