James D. Corder, S. Potter
Nick Carter, Niel Coplin, Aaron Croyle, Jason Cunnyngham,
Ian C., Nathaniel Graham, Mark Hamilton, Ho-Sheng Hsiao,
Nate Mackie, Daniel Morris, Nathan Oyler, Aaron Pratt,
James Scherer, Bill Schwanitz, Jack Trout
The lecture for the day was you get what you say you're going to get, and
logging into UNIX. Also:
- Presentation of materials for the book-binding weekend,
and formal cost. The cost is $25.00 for food and lodging.
Please bring it on the next meeting.
- Sidenote: Mr. Corder recieved comments about the price over
the Usenet. Most of the Scouts thought the price was steep;
Most of the Crews thought the price was just right.
- The mailings to the waiting list and newspapers were done
over the weekend.
- Nathaniel Graham has been appointed event chairman for
the November 2nd Open House. An online copy of the program
will be made available soon.
- We've added an additional activity over the weekend. Most of
our terminal cables have gone haywire, or don't work.
We will be testing and re-crimping new sets, in addition
to labelling and sorting the cables.
On the table
I'm adding this section in the minutes for whatever the Officers
are formulating a plan to implement. There's a number of things, but
no one has really written them down. I am not sure I'm going to get
everything. Feel free to email to the
- Reducing setup time. Even with the increase in attendence
this week, we took 40 minutes to setup. Much of the problem
was in the bad cabling, and confusion. Hence, testing
the cables over the book-binding weekend. Nathan Oyler has
volunteered to bring masking tape on the next meeting so
we can start marking the cables.
- Grade Sheet Individuals should get at least a 70. That
means doing a blurb for the Adventuring, saying Yes or No
to the activities, the web page, and the STWA.