The Tiger Cub Achievements
Tiger Cub Badge
F= Family Activity D= Den Activity
G= GO SEE activity
Making My Family Special
- 1F - Think of one chore you can do with your adult partner. Complete it together
- 1D - Make a family scrapbook
- 1G - Go to a library, historical society, museum, old farm, or historical building, or visit an older person in your community. Discover how family life was the same and how it was different many years ago.
Where I Live
- 2F - Look at a map of your community with your adult partner.
- 2D - Practice the Pledge of Allegiance with your den, and participate in a den or pack flag ceremony.
- 2G - Visit a police station or fire station. Ask someone who works there how he or she helps people in your community.
Keeping Myself Healthy and Safe
- 3Fa - With your family, plan a fire drill and then practice it in your home.
- 3Fb - With your adult partner, plan what to do if you become lost or separated from your family in a strange place.
- 3D - Make a food guide pyramid.
- 3G - Learn the rules of a game or sport. Then go watch an amateur or professional game or sporting event.
How I Tell It
- 4F - At a family meal, have each family member take turns telling the others one thing that happened to him or her that day. Remember to practice being a good listener while you wait for your turn to talk.
- 4D - Play "Tell It Like It Isn't."
- 4G - Visit a television station, radio station, or newspaper office. Find out how people there communicate to others.
Let's Go Outdoors
When you and your boy have followed the five steps of the Tiger Cub, your boy has earned his Tiger Cub badge.
- 5F - Go outside and watch the weather.
- 5D - With a crayon or colored pencil and a piece of paper, make a leaf rubbing.
- 5G - Take a hike with your den.
This page has been accessed $pagecount";
times, since February 4th, 2002
The site has been accessed echo totalhits(); ?>