Last Updated March, 2002.
Venturing Crew 369's Wish List
for web page development
- 21 two man tents
- 3 Cook Kits
- 3 Chef Kits
- 3 Dutch Ovens
- 3 Propain Tanks
- 3 Propain Stoves
- 3 Propain Lanterns
- 3 Patrol Boxes
- 1 Enclosed Equipment Trailer
- Portable Video Projector
- 15 to 20 used note book computers
They don't have to be powerful
since they are simply going to be used
as terminals to the servers.
- 2 Sun Ultras (Servers)
- RJ45 Network Hubs
- Overhead Projector
- Portable Projector
- 3 Macs and Monitors
- 5 Digital Cameras with FireWire connections.
- 2 Digital Video Cameras with FireWire connections.
The magic of thinking Big
- $500.00 a month for web server co-location.
- $300.00 a month for a ISD line to the Computer Lab.
- $2,900.00 per youth per year for equipment.
We are using Note Book Computers because they
are easier to pack up, take less space for
storage, and are more mobile.
This site has had 127073019 visitors. |
This site has served 36135124925 pages.
This page has been accessed 657
Copyright © 1994 - 2017 F.C.L.A.
Scouts Helping Scouts
Columbus, Ohio USA
times. Since March 1st, 1998