- What unit are you registered in?
- How old are you?
- With whom do you live?
- What do you do to make your home a happy place to live?
- Who do you feel is responsible for your being before us today?
- Was the personal interview with your Scoutmaster of help to you?
- What school do you attend?
- What subjects interest you the most?
- Do you participate in any school activities!
- What do you do in your spare time outside of Scouting?
- How do you earn your spending money?
- What religious activities do you participate in?
- Do you hold any offices in religious activities?
- Are you working on the religious award of your faith?
- What does "A Scout is Reverent" mean to you?
- What do you consider is your greatest weakness?
- What are you doing to overcome this weakness?
- What do you consider your greatest strength?
- Are you able to share this strength?
- Are you able to analyze your own shortcomings?
- What do you plan for your future after your schooling and
Scouting days are over?
- Suppose you had a very good friend on drugs and you just found
out about it. What would you do to help him?
- If you make Eagle, you will get your picture in the paper.
How will you respond to the different types of remarks
and comments you will receive?
- What do you consider the purpose of the merit badge program?
- What badge interested you the most and why?
- Which badge was the hardest for you to earn and why?
- Which badges were you least interested in?
- What further responsibilities does the earning of 21 merit badges,
especially the required badges, place upon you as a citizen?
- Why do you wan~t to be an Eagle Scout?
- Why did you become a Scout?
- What do your friends say about you being a Boy Scout?
- Not counting your troop camping trips, what is the best thing
you have done as a Scout?
- What does the Scout "Good Turn" mean to you?
- Do you feel that becoming an Eagle Scout puts any obligation
upon your future?
- What is an Eagle Scout's duty to his country?
- What place in society should an Eagle Scout assume after you are
finished with school and are out of Scouting?
- As an adult, what position should you, as an Eagle, assume in
- Have you been carrying any additional responsibilities in your
troop since becoming a Life Scout?
- What do you do personally to make your troop a better troop?
- What do you do to help younger Scouts along the trail?
- Have you noticed any weaknesses in any of the patrols in your troop?
- Have you any suggestions that might help those patrols?
- What do you think makes your troop operate so well?
- If you could change the merit badge program, what would you
do to make it better?
- What do you do to help younger Scouts get started on the
- Do you intend to earn any Eagle Palms?
- What do you think the purpose of the merit badge program is?
- Have any of your merit badges sparked an interest that might
lead you into a career in life?
- How do you pass on the skills you have learned in the merit badge
program to help the younger boy in the troop?
- Do you feel that the personal growth agreement plan has helped
you to be able to set goals, and then try to reach those goals?
- What type of books-do you like to read? Can you give the name
or title of the last book you have read?
- How do you keep yourself "physically strong?" "Mentally alert?"
- Do you think that you will be able to remember the obligation
of a Scout "to help others at all times" as you grow into
an adult? What will help you remember this fundamental?
- Do you feel that becoming an Eagle will change you in any ~viay?
- In the different Scouting leadership positions you have held,
do you feel that you did your best at all times to make
that job operate the best you could?
- Do you think your teachers will expect more of you as an Eagle?
- Did you have any difficulty planning a service project? How did you
choose your project?
- What help did you have to have in order to complete your project?
- Did your service project benefit any specific group? How?
- Will the benefit last a long time or was it a temporary thing?
- Do you have any suggestions for other Eagle candidates for service