This page has been accessed $pagecount";
times, since January 1st, 2003
The Venturing Program
The Age Group:
The Venturing Program is a coeducational program
for young men and women between the ages of 14,
and in high school, to 21.
Why Boy Scouts?
- This is a unique age group.
To old to be children but with a
enough youth in them to still want to
- They don't want to be treated like children.
- They still want to enjoy life with a youthful zest!
- They are looking for unconditional love and respect.
- They want Adult leaders that set an example, not dictators.
- They want Adults that will forgive and forget the many mistakes that come with youth.
- They want a place to belong.
- They want to make new friends.
We have to admit that Boy Scouts of America's
program is based on the highest of morales.
Boy Scouts has years of building strong character
and leadership skills in their youth. They have
a vast wealth of knowledge and resources to
What's unique about Venturing?
Boy Scouts of America has decades of developing
Youth Ministry programs.
Venturing combines the high moral standards of
Boy Scouts and the religous virtues of Youth
Ministries to create an empowering program to
develop the religous foundation that will carry
your young adults throughout their lifes.